How to Get Scholarship to Study Abroad For Indian Students. Check Steps To Get Scholarship To Study Abroad 2019 For 12th, University Students.
How To Get Scholarship To Study Abroad
If you want to Study abroad then it will be quite expensive. The best way to finance your studies is to apply for a scholarship provided by various organizations that will reduce your burden to your comfort and affordable level.
There are literally thousands of study abroad scholarships and grants out there. Some are offered by government agencies, some by individual universities, and others by external funding organizations and charitable enterprises. Those scholarship schemes are just waiting for you to apply for them.
- Some universities offer scholarship to study abroad on the basis of SAT and TOEFL exam scores.
- All you have to do is apply for the foreign universities on the basis of these scores and apply for tones of scholarship schemes available on internet.
Type of Scholarships
- Country Specific Scholarships – Scholarship to study in USA, Europe etc.
- Course Specific Scholarships – Engineering, PG Courses etc.
- Category Specific- Minority, Girls, SC/ ST Candidates etc.
Popular Scholarship Programs To Study Abroad
- Go Clean Scholarship
- Tata Scholarship
- Global Study Awards
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship
- BrokerFish International student scholarship
- London Business School India Scholarship
- Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships
These are only some of the common schemes in the long list. Check out for every scheme and take the survey.
Procedure To Get Scholarship To Study Abroad
Either you can prepare yourself for the exams like SAT and TOEFL and then apply for the foreign universities for admission with scholarship or you can directly apply for admission in the universities which allows scholarships on the basis of merit.
- After getting proper ranking or good academic performance, you will have to visit the internet.
- Surf on the browser for the scholarship available there and apply for them as per your eligibility.
- If you are sure about the scholarship then apply for the admission in the universities of your choice.
- You will have to make an effective resume of your professional and educational career.
- Search for references as much as you can to advance your chances of selection.
- The selection will be done on the basis of Merit and your skills.
Documents Needed For Scholarship To Study Abroad
- Your Scorecard in SAT and TOEFL.
- Grade Sheet of the qualifying exam
- Financial Aid Documents
- Recommendation Letters.