Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Scholarship 2019 Karnataka – Application Form, Last Date, Selection List, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Status.
Jalappa Scholarship 2019 Karnataka Application Form Last Date – jalappaedufoundation.org
Smt. Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Education Foundation presents online applications for Jalappa Scholarship 2019 from the eligible candidates of Karnataka State. The applications will be filled from the month of July to September 2019. The scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the needy candidates of Arya Idiga Community who cannot afford the expenses of their studies.
The Jalappa Education Foundation Scholarship is a step towards Social Service for the welfare of people of Arya Idiga Community people and to provide them better opportunities to complete their education.
Eligibility Criteria For Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Scholarship
- Scholarship will be awarded only to the Arya Idiga Community belonging students.
- Applicant must belong from either of Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagara, Kolar, Chikkaballapura, Tumkur, Mandya, Mysore, Chamarajanagar, Hassan, Chitradurga, Davanagere and Bellary Districts.
- Applicant should be studying in 12th, Diploma, ITI, Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, BVSC, B.PHARMA, BHMS, BDS, MBBS, Any Master Degree, MVSC, M.PHARMA AND MBBS.
- Cut off Percentage of the candidate must not be less than 60%.
- Children of BPL card holders, low-income farmer and agricultural labors are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be a day scholar or he must be pursuing the course on regular basis.
- Those who study through correspondence or in part time colleges are not eligible to apply for Jalappa Scholarship.
- Preference will be given to the Poor and Meritorious students.
- Only those students who have passed their exams in 1st attempt are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a Bank Account of his/ her name.
Benefits of Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Scholarship
- Financial Assistance will be provided to the candidate every year till the completion of the course.
- The amount of Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Scholarship 2019 will be deposited into the bank account number of the candidate online or a Cheque will be sent to student’s address as provided in the application.
Selection Criteria For Jalappa Scholarship
- The scholarship applications will examined by the Trust authorities.
- Then, a Merit List of most suitable and deserved candidates will be prepared as per the percentage and family economic conditions.
- List of the selected students list will announced on the official website.
- Also, the selected candidates will intimated via mail or SMS on their registered E-mail ID and mobile numbers.
How To Apply For Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Scholarship – Application Process
- First of all, you need to visit the official portal i.e. jalappaedufoundation.org.
- Now, click on ‘Apply for Scholarship’.
- Here, you will have to register yourself first.
- Enter the basic details required for registration process.
- After successful registration, you may proceed to fill up the application form.
- Fill up the form with appropriate details.
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out of the duly filled application form and affix your passport size photo on the application.
- Get signature of principal/Head of your institution and his office seal for verification.
- Also, the form should signed by your parents/ guardian.
- You need to send the application form along with all the necessary documents as mentioned below to the following address via courier or post facility:
Smt. Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa
Education Foundation (Regd)
No.126, Silver Star Hotel,
6th Cross, Gandhinagar,
Documents Required For Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Scholarship
- Passport Size Photograph
- 10th/ 12th Mark Sheets
- Degree/ Diploma mark sheets of previous semesters.
- Degree certificate for PG candidates.
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- College ID Card
- BPL Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Fee Paid Receipt
- Copy of Student Bank Account passbook