mahadbtmahait.gov.in – Mahadbt Scholarship Offline Form Last Date 2019-20 [dtemaharashtra]. MAHADBT Scholarship 2019 Document Required. DTE Maharashtra Login ID for Scholarship Program. समाज कल्याण विभाग छात्रवृति महाराष्ट्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन अंतिम तारीख इस पेज पर देखे ! इस वर्ष की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी जल्द ही यहाँ जारी की जाएगी ! योग्य उमीदवार इस छात्रवृति के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है ! इसमें योग्य होने के लिउए क्या एलिजिबिलिटी चाहिए वो निचे इस पेज पर उपलब्ध है ! अगर इस स्कालरशिप जुड़ा कोई प्र्शन आपके मन में हो तो कमेंट बॉक्स में लिख दे बहुत जल्द हम उसका जवाब देंगे !
Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship [MahaDBT E-Scholarship] – mahadbtmahait.gov.in
Those candidates who all are searching for Government Scholarship, for them Maharashtra Government announces MahaDBT E-scholarship programme or Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship. MahaDBT stands for Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer. Here, you can find all the details about MahaDBT. It is a step taken by the Central Government of India to transfer money to candidates to help them in their business, welfare, higher studies etc either via online or offline.
Important Note- Mahaeschol was a previous scholarship platform for Maharashtra candidates. Recently the Government of Maharashtra has closed this website and started a new online portal for scholarship applications. Now the old site is not working and all the scholarship forms will be submitted to this new site Mahadbt.Gov.in. So I request the entire Maharashtra Students to please note the changes made to the new site.
MahaDBT E-Scholarship – समाज कल्याण विभाग छात्रवृति महाराष्ट्र
MahaDBT is a new scholarship platform from which candidates will be able to apply for new schemes by the Maharashtra government. By applying for this scholarship, candidates can get Direct Benefit Transfer E-Scholarship for their further studies, business etc.
All the Maharashtra Students those who all are searching for scholarships from the government or other sources. For them, Maharashtra Government launched MahaDBT E-Scholarship Programme, in which students can earn scholarship either by online or offline.
MAHADBT Scholarship – How to Register Online ?
Candidates those who all are facing problem while registering on new online portal of MahaDBT Scholarship. We are here, to solve your problem by giving you the steps to follow on how to register on the new platform.
- Applicants can visit at MahaDBT Portal mahadbt.gov.in.
- Now click on “New registration” tab.
- You can see two options, choose one option to register.
- The registration form will be open on your screen.
- Fill up all the details
- Submit the form.
MahaDBT E-Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship Form
- The students who all apply for the scholarship must be a student from Maharashtra.
- Candidate must have a “Birth Certificate” mentioning he is a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Students who wish to apply for this scholarship programme must have completed his/her studies from Maharashtra state only.
- You must eligible for getting MAHA DBT Scholarship only if they have cleared Senior Secondary Examinations with 60% and above.
- Students who wish to get funded from Maharashtra government for higher studies under MahaDBT Scholarship. must Belongs of SC, ST, VJNT (Vimukta Jat Nomadic Tribes), SBC (Special Backward Class or OBC (Other Backward Class).
MahaDBT E-Scholarship – Documents Needed
- The applied candidate must have a Caste Certificate issued by some Competent Officer.
- The applicant must have a proper proof of family Income Certificate provided under Form 16.
- The candidate must have Nivaas Praman Patra, also known as Residence Certificate.
- Mark sheets of all exams passed earlier must kept with a student while applying.