Minority Scholarship 2019-20 Last Date [Pre Matric] – scholarships.gov.in . Apply Online Minority Welfare Scholarship Registration Form 2019 List.
Minority Scholarship 2019-20 – www minority scholarship gov in
PM Narendra Modi with the Cabinet Committee of Economic Affairs announces Minority Scholarships 2019-20. Minority Community includes Muslim, Sikh, Parsi, Christian, Jain and Buddhist. This scholarship includes Pre–Matric Scholarships, Post-Matric Scholarships and merit-cum scholarships, for those minority class candidates those who want to pursue their higher studies but restricted by the financial constraints.
अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति 2019-20 रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म
आर्थिक मामलों की मंत्रिमंडलीय समिति के साथ पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी ने अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति 2019-20 की घोषणा की। अल्पसंख्यक समुदाय में मुस्लिम, सिख, पारसी, ईसाई, जैन और बौद्ध शामिल हैं। इस छात्रवृत्ति में प्री-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति, पोस्ट-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति और योग्यता-सह छात्रवृत्ति शामिल हैं, उन अल्पसंख्यक वर्ग के उम्मीदवारों के लिए जो अपने उच्च अध्ययन को आगे बढ़ाना चाहते हैं लेकिन वित्तीय बाधाओं द्वारा प्रतिबंधित हैं।
Main Objective of Minority Welfare Scholarship 2019-20
The main objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to those meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections like Jain, Buddhist, Christian, Sikh, Parsi and Muslim of minority community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
इस योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य अल्पसंख्यक समुदाय के जैन, बौद्ध, ईसाई, सिख, पारसी और मुस्लिम जैसे आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्गों से संबंधित उन मेधावी छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करना है, ताकि उन्हें उच्च शिक्षा के लिए बेहतर अवसर प्रदान करने में उनकी प्राप्ति की दर में वृद्धि हो उच्च शिक्षा और उनकी रोजगार क्षमता में वृद्धि।
Benefits of Minority Scholarship 2019 – scholarships.gov.in
- Admission and tuition fee for class 11th and 12th – Rs. 7,000 per annum for both Hostlers and Day Scholars.
- Admission and course/tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level. (Includes fees/charges for raw materials, etc.) – Rs. 10,000 per annum for both Hostlers and Day Scholars.
- Admission and tuition fee for undergraduate and postgraduate – Hostellers and Day Scholars) INR 3,000 per annum.
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for classes 11 and 12 including technical and vocational courses (Hostellers): INR 380 per month.
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for classes 11 and 12 including technical and vocational courses (Day Scholars): INR 230 per month.
- Allowance for 10 months in an academic year for courses other than technical and professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level (Hostellers): INR 570 per month.
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for courses other than technical and professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level (Day Scholars): INR 300 per month.
- Allowance for 10 months in an academic year for M.Phil and PhD (Hostellers): INR 1200 per month.
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for M.Phil and PhD (Day Scholars): INR 550 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Minority Scholarship 2019-20
Students belonging to Muslim/ Christian/Sikh/ Buddhist/ Jain / Parsi are eligible.
- Students who have secured 50% and above marks in previous final examination, they can apply.
- The annual income of his/her parents/guardians from all sources not exceeding Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Both Day scholar and hostellers are eligible to apply.
Selection Process of Minority Scholarship 2019-20
- The fixed amount of scholarships is distributed among minority communities. The lowest income families get first preference, according to ascending order.
- The Renewal candidates, will get Scholarship when they scored 50% and above in their previous exams and their application is reviewed by the state government.
How to Apply For Indian Minority Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form
- You can apply from the National Scholarship Portal.
- Now Select the state of domicile, select the name of the scholarship the student is applying for, select scheme type, write the name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID.
- After that you have to Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number).
- The mobile number will verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now Login using OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will generated. Use that for the future references.
- All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted.
- The applicants are also advise to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Documents Needed For Minority Scholarship 2019 Registration Form
Here are some documents need by candidates for filling this scholarship :-
- Domicile certificate for the respective state.
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student.
- Self-attested copy of previous academic marksheet.
- Copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card.
- Income certificate issued by designated state/UT authority.
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father.
- A photograph of the student.