www.mpsc.mp.nic.in – Prerana Scholarship Odisha Sanction List 2018-2019 PDF . Apply Online for Prerana Scholarship 2019-20 Last Date.
Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2019 Last Date – Sanction List 2018
PRERANA (Post Matric Scholarship Registration Release and Network Automation) is the fastest and efficient disposal of scholarship applications and timely payment of the scholarships to the students directly in their bank accounts. Meritorious students belonging to ST/ SC/ OBC /SEBC/ EBC category can apply for Prerana Scholarship 2019 in order to receive financial aid to complete Post Matriculation/Post-Secondary qualification.
प्रेरणा छात्रवृत्ति ओडिशा मंजूरी सूची 2018-2019 [www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships]
PRERANA (पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति पंजीकरण रिलीज और नेटवर्क ऑटोमेशन) छात्रवृत्ति अनुप्रयोगों का सबसे तेज़ और कुशल निपटान है और छात्रों को सीधे उनके बैंक खातों में छात्रवृत्ति का भुगतान करना है। एसटी / एससी / ओबीसी / एसईबीसी / ईबीसी श्रेणी से संबंधित मेधावी छात्र पोस्ट मैट्रिक / पोस्ट-माध्यमिक योग्यता को पूरा करने के लिए वित्तीय सहायता प्राप्त करने के लिए प्रेरणा छात्रवृत्ति 2019 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Main Objective of Prerana Scholarship Odisha
The main objective of PRERANA Scheme, the Government of Odisha works on welfare department of SC/ST and other backward classes, offers the Odisha Prerana Scholarship Scheme to provide the financial assistance for their higher education.
PRERANA योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य, ओडिशा सरकार SC / ST और अन्य पिछड़े वर्गों के कल्याण विभाग पर काम करना है, अपनी उच्च शिक्षा के लिए वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करने के लिए ओडिशा प्रेरणा छात्रवृत्ति योजना प्रदान करी है।
Benefits of Prerana Scholarship Odisha
- The Odisha Prerana Scholarship was introduced for the students of Odisha state who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC category.
- Candidates willing to get Prerana Scholarship for Post Matriculation/Post-Secondary Education need to apply online by submitting their applications before last date.
- Students who are financially weak and cannot afford to pay their education fees can avail this scholarship scheme by applying online through the official website.
- Efficient and faster way to transfer disposal of scholarship and timely payment of the scholarships to the students directly into their bank accounts.
- Under this scheme, the aspirants those are from backend classes like OBC, SC and ST, for them this scheme is a best option to opt as to complete their future studies.
Important Details of Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2019
|Name of the Department||ST/SC/OBC/Other Minority Welfare Department, Odisha|
|Name of Scholarship||Prerana Scholarship Scheme|
|Scholarship Type||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance to ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/Minority groups
candidates for pursuing
|Last Date to Apply||31-12-2018 to 31-01-2019|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Eligibility Criteria For Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2019
- The ST/SC student who is continuing his/her Post Matriculation studies successfully in any General or Technical/Professional courses in any govt. institute or recognized private institute is eligible to get the scholarship.
- The annual income of the parent/guardian of the students should not exceed Rs.2, 00,000/- per annum.
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC/SEBC:
- The OBC/SEBC students whose parents/guardians income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 100,000/- per annum are eligible for Post Matric Scholarship.
- 25% of the Outlay will be earmarked for Group-IV courses.
- Post Matric Scholarship for Minority:
- The annual income of the parent/guardian of the students will not exceed Rs. 2, 00,000.
- 30% of the scholarship is earmarked for girl students.
How to Apply For Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2019-20 [Application Form]
These are some steps to follow to get Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2019:
- First of all visit official website www.mpsc.mp.nic.in to apply for this scholarship.
- After that, you will see the Login link on the Homepage on the top right corner.
- You will see two options New Students & Registered Students if you are new at Prerana then choose New Students.
- On the next step you will ask for “Do you agree with term and conditions”, tick check box & proceed with Yes.
- After that, enter your passing year, 10th & +2 Roll No, and hit search and validate. After validation of your passing year, 10th & +2 Roll No you will able to apply.
- Fill all personal details that asked in next screen and while filling the personal details fill every detail carefully. Wrong information can lead it to cancel the Scholarship form.
- After that, update your Bank Account carefully in which you want your scholarship amount to be credited.
- At last, take out the print of online application form and submit it to the respective institutes along with the necessary documents.
Documents Needed For Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2019
- 10th & 12th passed certificate and mark-sheet
- Parent’s income certificate
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
Apply Online For Prerana Scholarship Odisha.