sts.karnataka.gov.in – SATS Scholarship 2019 Application Form [Last Date]. Apply Online For SATS Scholarship 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria.
SATS Scholarship 2019 Application Form – sts.karnataka.gov.in
Aspirants those who all are from US and Canada, for them SAT is a standardized test administered by the College Board to get admission in undergraduate schools. The full form of SAT is Scholastic Assessment Test, which was earlier known as Scholastic Aptitude Test. If the student is looking to get admission to a particular course, he/she can take the SAT subject tests includes Literature, History, Mathematics, Sciences and Foreign Languages, to show his knowledge and understanding of that particular subject.
SATS छात्रवृत्ति – Registration Form Last Date
जो उम्मीदवार सभी अमेरिका और कनाडा से हैं, उनके लिए SAT एक मानकीकृत परीक्षा है जिसे कॉलेज के बोर्ड द्वारा स्नातक स्कूलों में प्रवेश पाने के लिए प्रशासित किया जाता है। SAT का पूर्ण रूप Scholastic Assessment Test है, जिसे पहले Scholastic Aptitude Test के रूप में जाना जाता था। यदि छात्र किसी विशेष पाठ्यक्रम में प्रवेश लेना चाहता है, तो वह सैट विषय की परीक्षा दे सकता है, जिसमें साहित्य, इतिहास, गणित, विज्ञान और विदेशी भाषाएं शामिल हैं, ताकि उस विषय के बारे में अपना ज्ञान और समझ दिखाई जा सके।
Main Objective of SATS Scholarship
SAT exam has been developed to evaluate the written, verbal and mathematical skills of the candidates, to keeping in mind the standards of the junior and senior high school students and is based on subjects taught in high school as well.
Benefits of SATS Scholarship
There are lots more benefits of SATS:
- Opens Doors to College – It is a type of an admission test, accepted by the colleges and universities of US and Canada, to take part in this scholarship programme for their higher education.
- Help Students to Plan Their Career – Under SAT Scholarship, students can plan their career according to career opportunities listed in SAT.
- Scholarship Opportunities – These scholarships offered by new College Board partners use information from the PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10 to expand access to scholarship dollars.
Eligibility Criteria of SATS Scholarship
- Be a resident of India
- Be a student in Class 12 for session 2018–19
- Have an annual household income of less than INR 400,000
- Be a Top Performer in SAT exam (score of 1350 or more out of 1600)
- Apply for admission to participating Indian universities
- Get admission offer and enroll at a participating Indian university
SATS Scholarship 2019 Registration Process
- Fill in the required details – Some college applications require aspirants to take the SAT 2018 exam with Essay while others do not. Candidates should ensure with respective colleges regarding the SAT 2019 test format.
- Upload a recent photograph of the test taker. The digital photo should be in one of the mentioned formats – .jpg, .gif, .png .
- Make Payment- Payment of SAT 2019 exam is accepted via Credit Card and PayPal. Fee Waiver is accepted
Important Details For SATS Scholarship
|Level of Exam||International Level Test|
|Conducted by||College Body|
|No. of Sections||Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Essay Writing (optional)|
|SAT Date||March 9, 2019|
|Registration Deadline||February 8, 2019|
How to Apply For SATS Scholarship
To apply for the SAT Scholarship, follow the steps below:
- Take the SAT
- Score over 1350 out of 1600 in a SAT Examination
- Apply to be a college board Indian Scholar, if you above stated eligibility criteria.
Click Here To Apply For SATS Scholarship 2019.