hryscbcschemes.in ~ SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 [हरियाणा छात्रवृत्ति]. Haryana Welfare Scholarship Online Form. scbchry gov sites default files pms scheme revised Application Form 2019.
SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 (SCBC हरियाणा छात्रवृत्ति 2019)
Haryana Government for the Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department announces a SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019. Under this scheme, all the candidates/students those who all are belong from SC/ST/BC/OBC categories, for them Haryana government provide them financial support for their higher education.
- Candidates Only Registered for SSBC Scholarship 2017-18 but not Completed their Registration, Eligible to Apply for PMS 2018-19 with Same ID.
- Complete Your Profile data based on Aadhar Number.
- For Earlier Applied Candidates “Profile Data & 10th Qualification” Data saved.
- Those Candidates Whose Application Rejected earlier eligible for 2019-20 SCBC Haryana Scholarship.
सभी योग्य छात्र हरियाणा प्री-मैट्रिक, पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं और हरियाणा छात्रवृत्ति योजना और अनुसूचित जाति और पिछड़ा वर्ग विभाग छात्रवृत्ति के कल्याण के तहत एक आवेदन पत्र (ऑफलाइन) भर सकते हैं।
SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 – Main Objective
The Govt. of Haryana has introduced Post Matric Scholarship Scheme to the students belonging to categories included Scheduled Caste, Backward Classes and Scheduled Tribes. This scholarship scheme is avail if your parents/guardians annual income is Rs.2.50 lacs or below. A financial help has been providing through Haryana Welfare Scholarship Scheme 2019 for SC/ ST candidates to complete their higher education.
हरयाणा वेलफेयर स्कालरशिप 2019 की ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रकिर्या जारी है ! जो लोग इसके लिए आवेदन करना चाहते है वो सबसे पहले अपनी योग्यता जांच ले ! जो लोग इसके लिए योग्य नहीं है फिर भी आवेदन करते है तो उनका एप्लीकेशन निष्कासित कर दिया जायेगा !
SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 – Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
The Haryana Government launched Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for all those students those are belonging from SC/ST/OBC/BC Categories. In this scheme, the Haryana students got scholarship when its parents have annual salary of Rs. 2.5 Lakh per annum for their higher education.
- Post Matric Scholarship is avail to the student’s belongings to SC and ST Category.
- This scheme (POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP) is launched for the welfare of backward classes.
- PM Narendra Modi has started this scholarship for the students of 10th and 12th classes in the names of Abdul Kalam and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Consolidated stipend scheme for the welfare of SC/ST Students, those who want to pursue their Higher Education in Govt Colleges of Haryana.
- Haryana State Incentive Scheme for the students who attain merit position in CBSE Annual exams.
- Selected contenders against Haryana Post Matric Scholarship will receive Rs. Rs. 230 to Rs. 1200 per month.
- Stipend scheme for the welfare of grand children of freedom fighters.
- It is a State Merit Scholarship
SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- The student should be a domicile of Haryana & must belong to Scheduled caste.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians should be less than 2.50 Lakh.
- Contenders applying for Haryana scholarship 2019 are required to have 60% attendance in the classes otherwise they will not be benefitted by the following schemes.
SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 – Application Process
- Students need to visit the official website of the Haryana Government “The Welfare of Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes Department” organization that is www.haryanascbc.gov.in.
- Click on “Apply for Post Matric Scholarship” tab available on website.
- Go though the instructions mentioned.
- Tap on the “Proceed to Registration” tab given at the end of the page
- Enter your “Aadhar Number” correctly in the space available.
- Now apply for Haryana Post Matric Scholarship by filling required details in the application form correctly
- Upload necessary documents and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Also take hard copy of submitted application form for future use.
SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 – Document Needed
- Haryana domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address evidence
- 10th mark-sheet & certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Passport size photo
Click Here to Register Online for SCBC Scholarship Haryana 2019-20. Complete Your Registration process with Full Information to get Benefit of Scheme. Check Important Details Mentioned in SCBC Official Notification. Ask Any Question in Below Given Comment Section. PM Yojana List Check on this Portal.
- SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 (SCBC हरियाणा छात्रवृत्ति 2019)
- SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 – Main Objective
- SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 – Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 – Application Process
- SCBC Haryana Scholarship 2019 – Document Needed
- Share this: