Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List 2019-20 [National Scholarship Portal]. Check NSP Scholarship Sanctioned List 2019 from scholarships.gov.in .
Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List 2019-20
There are some scholarships that are sanctioned by the Prime Minister of India, Shri. Narendra Modi. These schemes are announced for the welfare of the minority class peoples. Indian Minorities Classes includes SC, ST and OBC these section students never get education because of their financial crisis. Due to this reason, Indian Government announces MOMA (Ministry Of Minority Affairs) Scholarships to help Indian Minority Students.
National Scholarship Portal – Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
कुछ छात्रवृत्तियाँ हैं जो भारत के प्रधान मंत्री द्वारा अनुमोदित हैं। नरेंद्र मोदी। इन योजनाओं की घोषणा अल्पसंख्यक वर्ग के लोगों के कल्याण के लिए की जाती है। भारतीय अल्पसंख्यक वर्गों में एससी, एसटी और ओबीसी शामिल हैं। इन वर्गों के छात्रों को उनके वित्तीय संकट के कारण कभी शिक्षा नहीं मिलती है। इस कारण से, भारतीय सरकार ने अल्पसंख्यक छात्रों की सहायता के लिए MOMA (अल्पसंख्यक मामलों के मंत्रालय) छात्रवृत्ति की घोषणा की।
Benefits of Scheme Wise Scholarships
- Scholarships always imply financial aid. Every scholarship programme comes stacked with a financial aid plan. The aid might be complete or partial, but it is granted nevertheless.
- Scholarship grantees are not accorded a permanent status of the college. They are only granted the financial aid to complete their course of study
- Scholarships are usually awarded for undergraduate courses.
- छात्रवृत्ति हमेशा आर्थिक सहायता प्रदान करती है। प्रत्येक छात्रवृत्ति कार्यक्रम वित्तीय सहायता योजना के साथ आता है। सहायता पूर्ण या आंशिक हो सकती है, लेकिन इसे फिर भी प्रदान किया जाता है।
- छात्रवृत्ति अनुदानों को कॉलेज की स्थायी स्थिति नहीं दी जाती है। उन्हें केवल अध्ययन के अपने पाठ्यक्रम को पूरा करने के लिए वित्तीय सहायता दी जाती है
- आमतौर छात्रवृत्ति स्नातक पाठ्यक्रमों के लिए प्रदान की जाती है।
Types of Scheme Wise Scholarships in India
Means Based Scholarships
These Merit Based Scholarships are announced for the students who do not have the necessary financial backing to pursue education. These scholarships are given on the basis of the students clearing a certain cutoff to be eligible and also the parents or guardians of the students in question usually have to submit an income certificate to validate the scholarship.
Merit Based Scholarships
Merit-based scholarships are granted to students who perform exceptionally or great in a given exam. Scholarships from this category are usually not limited to students from certain sections of the society. Anyone with the required number of marks can apply for these scholarships.
Need Based Scholarships
These Needs-based scholarships are usually designated for students with physical disabilities. Some of these scholarships are pre-matric scholarship (Classes IX-X), post-matric Scholarship (Class XI to Master’s degree) and Post-Graduate scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded to students for school education. To avail this scholarship, students usually have to clear an assessment exam eg. National Talent Search Exam (NTSE). This exam is meant only for Class X students who are looking to pursue higher education in the fields of pure and social sciences.
College Based Scholarships
College scholarships are dedicated for college education only. Financial assistance is provided for tranches like tuition fees, accommodation fees etc. These scholarships are granted based upon performance in the qualifying exam of the college.
Scholarships Offered by Private Universities
How to Apply For Scheme Wise Scholarships – Application Form
Some Students belong to the low-income family and were/are not able to continue their Study or Higher Education only due to lack of money. Can take the help of these scheme wise scholarships:
- Those candidates are invited to apply through the Offline/Online Application forms in the prescribed format may be submitted to the Secretary of the Department of the concerned State Govt/UT administration, dealing with minority welfare, through the institutions where the students are pursuing technical/professional courses.
- The student must submit their applications to the state which he/she belongs to and not to the state where the institution where he/she is studying, is located.
How to Check Sanctioned List of Scheme Wise Scholarships
- Here, at National Scholarship Portal NSP the scheme wise scholarships are listed. You can check through the URL – scholarships.gov.in .
- Then click on the 2018-19 Login page and select “Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List” in the menu bar.
- Select Your Academic Year [2018-19]
- Select Your Application Type [Fresh/Renewal]
- Now Select Your Ministry [UGC]
- Select the Scholarship Scheme, according to your need and eligibility.
- Select Your State, from which you belong.
- Now Select Your District
- Please Enter Captcha as shown in the image.
- Finally click on “Submit” button.