Seekho aur Kamao Scheme, Seekho aur Kamao Scheme 2017, Seekho aur Kamao PDF, Learn and Earn Scheme, Learn and Earn Online Courses, Learn and Earn Scheme Project, Online Application, Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria.
Seekho aur Kamao Scheme | Learn and Earn Project
The Ministry of Minority Affairs launched skilled development scheme for the Indian Youths belongs to the Minority Categories. The UPA Govt launched the “Seekho aur Kamao Scheme” in 2013-14. This project aims to provide the skill development of minority youths in India, these youths can can advantage of this project via Vocational Training based on their educational qualification and with the help of this training they can get the best opportunity to make their livings. Below we have shared rest of the information regarding this scheme.
Name of Scheme- Seekho aur Kamao- Learn and Earn Project
Launched Date- 2013-2014
Organized By- Ministry of Minority Affairs
Toll Free Number- 1800-112-001
Official Web Portal- http://seekhoaurkamao-moma.gov.in/WriteReadData/Updates/
Learn and Earn Scheme Project- Objectives
“Seekho aur Kamao (Learn & Earn)” is a scheme implemented since 2013-14 for skill development of minorities. The scheme aims at upgrading the skills of minority youth in various modern/traditional skills depending upon their qualification, present economic trends and market potential, which can earn them suitable employment or make them suitably skilled to go for self-employment.
The main objectives of this scheme are as follows-
- Reducing Employment for minority youths such as- Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Shikhs
- To empower the youths and provide them the best job opportunities so that they can also join the market,
- To raise their skills among their culture and tradition and to focus on building their future,
- Creating Strong Human Resources for the Country
Work and Earn Scheme- Area of Operations
सीखो और कमाओ योजना पात्रता (Eligibility)
Candidates who wants to take advantage of Seekho aur Kamao Scheme must be eligible for it, the eligibility criteria are as follows-
- Though this scheme/ project is only for minority communities, beneficiaries or members of this community registered themselves under “Minorities Commission Act, 1992” are eligible for this scheme,
- Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Christians can register them for this project or scheme,
Educational & Age Criteria
Candidates who wants to register them for this scheme must be eligible for it, according to the sources person must be 5th Standard Passed and his/her age should be 14 Years to 35 Years. Candidates who will fulfill these 2 criteria are eligible to apply online for this scheme.
Learn and Earn Scheme Application Form Online
Interested and eligible candidates can now apply online for this scheme as per the official notification by following these steps and links-
- First of all you need to visit official website @ http://seekhoaurkamao-moma.gov.in/
- Now on the right side click on “New User Registration” “Proceed”
- Register yourself on the official website
- You will get the user ID and password
- Now login on the website
- Visit the nearby nearby Panchayat Officer for more details
- You can also call @ 1800-112-001 for more details
For more information kindly visit @ http://seekhoaurkamao-moma.gov.in/