UDAN Yojana: Get Cheap Rs 2500 Flight Tickets Scheme by Govt.
Udan Scheme- Pradhan Mantri Yojana , Ude Desh ka Aam Nagarik Flights @ Rs 2500: Governmentof India has launched a scheme to promote low cost airfares among the citizens of the country. The Pradhan Mantri Yojana scheme called UDAN(which stands for ‘Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik‘) can help citizens avail domestic flight tickets at Rs. 2500. The scheme launched in October 2016 is to encourage first time flyers and support smaller/un-served airports with regular operations. The yojana as most Tier I cities like New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad covered along with flights to smaller Tier II and Tier III cities.
Pradhan Mantri UDAn Yojana
Cheap flight ticket booking scheme by Indian government details:
- The scheme/ yojana was announced by Civil Avaition Ministry on October, 2016 but it was launched or operational from January, 2017.
- Under this scheme the air fare between Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities will be made Rs.2500 per hour of travel. The fare will be around Rs.5 per kilometers and for helicopter the fare will be Rs.5000 per hour.
- In a flight around 50% of the total seats will be reserved for the UDAN scheme. The partnered airlines that launch flights to and fro Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities will be given subsidies as well.
- The airlines that run under this scheme need not pay the landing and parking charges.
- The airlines who become a part of this scheme will have to run at least 3 flights under this scheme and there should be at least 7 departures in a week.
- The airport that will be renovated under this scheme will be chosen after referring to the respective State government. Together with the State government, the Central government will revive the dysfunctional and un-served airports of the country.
|Plan/Scheme/Yojana||UDAN ‘Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik‘|
|Launched by||Narendra Modi|
|Launched on||October 2016|
|Price/ Fare||Rs. 2500 (Including all taxes)|
|No of seats/ Minimum number of births per flight||9 to 50%|
|Maximum distance||500 Kms|
How citizens get benefit from the UDAN Yojana?
To take benefit of this scheme a general people have to do any extra home work and need not to provide any kind of document. They will require any kind of registration process. It will be implemented countrywide for all people as this scheme has been started by the government itself for middle class families. And govt is trying to get organized all kind of facilities so that more and more people can take pleasure of this scheme.
UDAN Yojana, UDAN Yojana Plans, UDAN Yojana Details, UDAN Yojana Registration, UDAN Scheme Application Form Online
How to book UDAN Yojana flight tickets? – Steps
For those who want to book tickets online under the scheme of Governemnet of India can follow the below procedure:
- Visit any of the air travel booking service website, here are some: MakeMyTrip (https://www.makemytrip.com/flights/udan-yojana-flight.html) or GoIbibo (https://www.goibibo.com/offers/udan-yojana)
- On those page select flight location, departure and return dates, number of seats, Class and other information like One Way or Round Trip.
- There are very limited number of available flights under certain dates under the scheme. So the beneficiary has to plan their trip accordingly.